2017 Leadership in Supply Chain & Procurement
Why You Should Attend!#ArgyleSC
Argyle Executive Forum is bringing together senior supply chain and procurement executives from a variety of industry verticals for our first ever Supply Chain Management and Procurement Forum taking place in Chicago. Throughout a full day of content and networking, we will focus on the most pressing issues facing supply chain leaders are facing in today’s complex, customer driven ecosystem. The agenda will be specifically geared towards Chief Supply Chain Officers, Chief Procurement Officers, as well as Operations and Risk Management VPs and Directors. Topics covered by our speaking faculty will include:
- Leveraging new technologies to drive down costs and increase operational efficiency
- Collaborating with other business functions to support your organization’s omni-channel strategy
- Fostering innovation within your supply chain
- Best practices in managing and preventing supply chain disruptions
- Shifting towards a sustainable supply chain strategy with in your organization
Our keynote presentations, fireside chats, panel sessions, and networking breaks will enable candid discussions with your peers focused on these topics and more. Speakers from our 2016 rosters included: Nick Ammaturo, Head of Global Corporate Services Procurement, Coach, Inc.; Debbie Entrup, Vice President, Global Brand Supply Chain, MAC Cosmetics; Vivian Wu, Global Head of Indirect Procurement, Revlon; Sanjay Setty, Vice President, Head of Procurement, KIND; and more.
We look forward to bringing together a fantastic faculty in Chicago, and to hosting you alongside our community of Fortune 500 executives hailing from the Midwest and beyond!
8:00am - 9:00am Networking breakfast and registration
Take the time to get to know the fellow attendees, speakers and sponsors that you will be sharing the day with. Continental breakfast with coffee, tea and juices will be served.
9:00am - 1:00pm Morning sessionsOur speakers share their expertise on hot topics and challenge areas through various presentation styles. Keynotes, panels and fireside chats will be broken up by networking breaks.
1:00pm - 2:00pm Lunch
Enjoy a healthy buffet lunch and networking time.
2:00pm - 4:30pm Afternoon sessions
Our speakers will share their expertise on hot topics and challenge areas through various presentation styles. Sessions will be broken up by one afternoon coffee and snack break.
4:30pm - 6:00pm Cocktail reception
Wrap up the day with a cocktail (or a few!) and hors d'Oeuvres. Head home with new connections and a notebook full of key takeaways to implement back at the office.
Explore the most critical hot topics and challenges facing Supply Chain and Procurement executives, such as:
Catalyzing Exceptional Performance through End to End Value Chain Integration
- Aligning supply chain strategies with the company’s broader corporate goals
- Key considerations when evaluating value chain integration opportunities
- Benefits to conducting supply chain segmentation by product, customer, or other dimensions
- Embracing cross functional collaboration with sales, marketing, and product development teams
- Lessons learned from customer and supplier collaboration
Fostering Innovation within Your Supply Chain
- Examining the decision making processes that are driving your current supply chain strategy
- Exploring what supply chain innovation means for your organization
- Discussing new capabilities to drive improvements within your supply chain
- Identifying opportunities to innovate and the subsequent implications on the supply chain organization
Mending the Supply Chain Talent Gap: Building a Workforce for the Future
- Skills and capabilities most critical for your supply chain
- Current talent gaps and how you anticipate this evolving
- Investing in current teams to update and increase their current skill set
- Innovative approaches to introduce and integrate new talent into the organization
- Discussing the critical resources and HR support needed to address talent gaps
The Complexities of Today’s Global Supply Chain
- Best practices with regards to establishing a global team
- Understanding the impact of globalization
- Key trends in terms of structure, responsiveness and flexibility
- Steps to avoid or prepare for supply chain disruptions
- Building and integrating resilience into your supply chain strategy
Still have questions? We have answers.
I want to attend, but what if I'm unsure of my schedule and need to cancel my participation?
Just let us know. We understand that schedules
we always have a waiting list for this event,
and if you don't
cancel, we will assume you are still attending
and your spot will
go unused. If you must, cancel at least 48 hours
prior to the
event to make room for others!
What if I can't be OOO for a whole day, or need
to come late?
We have wifi and private rooms available for
attendees to take
calls and spend some quiet time on emails, as
well as access to
printing. Have a morning meeting you can't miss?
No problem. This
event was designed for busy executives - we get
I'd like to bring some colleagues. Do I need to
Events are more fun with friends, and we'd be happy to host your team. You can have them register online, or send us their names, titles and email addresses and we will take care of it for you! request a pass.
I don't see the event venue listed. Where will
the meeting be
To maintain exclusivity, we don't release the
venue address until
the registration process has been completed. All
details will be shared once you have requested a
pass and been
"I have found tremendous value in listening to real-world lessons from the outstanding speakers Argyle assembles."
An SVP of Finance at AmerisourceBergen on the quality of content at Argyle CFO forums.
"Their events are excellent, encompassing a group of top-notch presenters, relevant and current topics, and a very senior level group of participants."
A Director of Financial Planning and Analysis at Nicor on access to networking at Argyle CFO forums.
"The meetings have given me actionable steps and new ideas which I've taken and run with."
The CFO at SunWize Technologies on the value of information shared at Argyle CFO forums.
Request a Pass
DON'T MISS OUT! SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY.
Register to Attend
Reserve a complimentary ticket
*EXECUTIVES AT THE DIRECTOR-LEVEL AND ABOVE FROM ORGANIZATIONS WITH OVER 100MM IN REVENUES ONLY
Traveling for the event? Stay at one of our
Please note the below is the preferred hotel of Argyle Executive Forum. Please specify that you are part of the Argyle group when booking sleeping rooms in order to receive a discounted rate of $189 per night, taxes not included.