2013 Customer Care Leadership Forum: Fall Event
2013 Customer Care Leadership Forum: Fall Event
November 13, 2013 - New York, NY
JOIN LIKE-MINDED PROFESSIONALS IN YOUR FIELD FOR A FULL DAY OF LEARNING. EXPLORE CUTTING EDGE CONTENT AND EXPAND YOUR NETWORK WITH THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST EXECUTIVES IN THE REGION!
This event will feature insights from top executives, including:
Jive Software View Bio »
Thomson Reuters View Bio »
Northeast Utilities View Bio »
Medallia View Bio »
21st Century Insurance and Financial Services, Inc. View Bio »
Lithium View Bio »
Pepco Holdings, Inc. View Bio »
Aspect View Bio »
Public Service Electric and Gas Company View Bio »
Mattersight View Bio »
Windstream View Bio »
Genesys Partners View Bio »
CA Technologies View Bio »
Sirius Satellite Radio View Bio »
Hewlett Packard View Bio »
EMC View Bio »
EmblemHealth View Bio »
eGain Communications Corporation View Bio »
Amica Mutual Insurance Co. View Bio »
Oracle View Bio »
HSBC View Bio »
Weight Watchers International, Inc. View Bio »
Although today’s economic landscape is forcing organizations to carefully examine and reduce their costs, the need to put forth a customer-first approach to business is more important than ever. It is the role of senior customer care and contact center executives to keep up with the challenges inherent in this constantly evolving industry. Argyle Executive Forum is pleased to present the 2013 Leadership in Customer Care New York Forum: Fall Event, where executives will discuss ways to succeed, including leading the charge to create a proactive strategy for cutting costs while focusing on customer concerns, understanding how social media is paving the way for the future, as well as how customer service executives are advancing the overall business objectives.
Argyle meetings are by invitation only. If you did not receive an invitation but would like to inquire about attendance, please click here.
8:45am – 8:50am
8:50am – 9:30am
"Developing Customer-centric Business Strategies (In 140 Characters Or Less?)"
Being a customer-centric company isn’t just about having the best customer service people….it’s also about ensuring that every function in the organization is aligned to this goal. And in our fast-paced world of tweets and texts, keeping all functions aligned to that goal is necessary and challenging at the same time. And engaging our business partners in this journey is an important first step.
In this highly interactive session, we’ll talk about:
- Service strategies – what they are and why they matter
- Keeping customers who are satisfied AND loyal
- Understanding the role of social media in any service strategy
Attendees will discuss real companies and real stories about customer experience journeys and challenges with a light mix of academic learning so we can apply the principles to our companies when we return to them after the conference.
Senior Vice President - Customer Experience and Education
9:35am – 9:55am
Thought Leadership Presented by Lithium
Chief Community Officer
9:55am – 10:25am
10:25am – 11:10am
"How Customer Care Can Leverage The New World of Work: From the Cube To the Cloud"
- How are new technologies changing your role? What are the toughest challenges Customer Care executives are facing?
- How are the skill sets within Customer Care changing?
- How has technology changed the way organizations interact with customers?
- Futuristic predictions about the virtual workforce and secrets for attracting the best talent to drive business growth
- How has social media and new communication devices changed the way consumers behave?
VP, Digital Operations
Clear Channel Communications
Senior Director of Community Strategy
Director, Customer Strategy & Change Integration
VP, Customer Success
Vice President Community Strategy
11:15am – 11:35am
Thought Leadership Presented by Oracle
Vice President, Product Marketing CRM/CX Solutions
*Please note, this session is off the record
11:35am – 11:50am
11:50am – 12:35pm
“Customer Experience and Beyond”
- What are some best practices and lessons learned in designing the Customer Experience?
- How important of a role does the contact center play?
- What is most important to the Customer?
- How do you successfully measure the Customer Experience?
- How do best in class companies link customer insights to improvements in customer experience?
- How can companies capitalize on the exponentially growing customer data generated across channels to identify cost saving and revenue boosting opportunities?
- How can companies better prepare their everyday customer experience model to make sure a crisis does not interrupt practice?
Senior Vice President - Customer Experience and Education
Charles R. Dickerson
Vice President Performance Management & Support Services
Pepco Holdings, Inc.
Vice President of Solutions Marketing
WW Chief CEM Innovation Executive Customer Experience Management
SVP, US Head of Customer Experience & The Office of Complaints Ombudsman
12:40pm – 1:00 pm
Thought Leadership Presented by Mattersight
Vice President, Marketing & Product Management
2:00pm – 2:20pm
Thought Leadership Presented by Genesys Partners
Senior Marketing Manager
2:25pm – 3:10pm
“The Modern Day Customer Care Executive”
- How has the role of the customer care Professional continued to evolve? What are the new skill sets required to succeed?
- How are you building your teams around these skill sets?
- How are you working with your current teams to update/increase their skills?
- Are you looking to recruit new professionals to fill the skill gaps?
- What are the toughest challenges customer care executives are facing?
- How are new technologies changing the role? What role does Social Media play?
- Are you able to combine social media data with enterprise data and customer interactions across all channels?
- How have analytics changed your approach to everyday work?
- What approach to analytics have you implemented in your organization and how have they impacted your organization?
- What does big data mean to your organization?
Vice President, Customer Service
Vice President – Best Practices, Strategic Business Analysis, Executive Presentations
Vice President - Business Customer Service
Senior Assistant Vice President, Service Center Operations
Amica Mutual Insurance Co.
Vice President, Customer Care
Weight Watchers International, Inc.
3:15pm – 3:35pm
Thought Leadership Presented by eGain Communications Corporation
Director of Professional Services
eGain Communications Corporation
3:35pm – 3:55pm
3:55pm – 4:30pm
"Customer Satisfaction and Perception Following Super Storm Sandy"
VP Customer Solutions, PSE&G
Public Service Electric and Gas Company
4:35pm – 5:10pm
"Effecting Transformational Change in Customer Service; A Case Study"
Vice President Operations
21st Century Insurance and Financial Services, Inc.
5:10pm – 5:15pm
Argyle Executive Forum Closing Remarks
5:15pm – 6:15pm
*Please note, agenda is subject to change
What will be discussed? Explore CX hot topics and challenge areas such as:
Is your customer experience across channels as seamless and as consistent as it should be? Evaluate where you are now and find out what your organization could be doing better. Our speakers will discuss:
- Driving customer engagement through consistency in branding
- Utilizing mobile as a tool to gather feedback for analysis and engagement
- Measuring the success of a positive customer experience
- Leveraging the call center in omnichannel strategy
The customer-centric culture
Evaluate what is most important to today's customer, and learn how to build your business strategy around these desires. Discuss ways to strengthen the everyday customer service model and get briefed on:
- Creating a customer-centric enterprise
- Aligning the organizational culture to exceed customer expectations
- Incentivizing employees to deliver great customer experiences
- Acquiring and retaining customers and the question of profitability
Connectivity through social media
Explore how social media is used to engage with customers in today's global marketplace. Talk about the ways to drive meaningful, personalized interactions between your brand and consumers. Hear discussions on:
- Delivering content that actively engages
- Monitoring online customer feedback and the importance of this dialogue
- Developing a formalized social road map and where to start
- Diving into social data to track behavior and increase sales
Data and CX
Big data and the tools to harness it have changed the way business goals and processes are defined. Talk about how this affects all areas of the executive agenda, from training and development to hiring. Learn about:
- Building a data driven customer care team
- Providing employees and new hires with technical training and skills
- Capitalizing on the large amounts of consumer data available today
- Identifying revenue boosting opportunities using analytics
Still have questions? We have answers.
I want to attend, but what if I'm unsure of my schedule and need to cancel my participation?
Just let us know. We understand that schedules change! However, we always have a waiting list for this event, and if you don't cancel, we will assume you are still attending and your spot will go unused. If you must, cancel at least 48 hours prior to the event to make room for others!
What if I can't be OOO for a whole day, or need to come late?
We have wifi and private rooms available for attendees to take calls and spend some quiet time on emails, as well as access to printing. Have a morning meeting you can't miss? No problem. This event was designed for busy executives - we get it.
I'd like to bring some colleagues. Do I need to register them online?
Events are more fun with friends, and we'd be happy to host your team. You can have them register online, or send us their names, titles and email addresses and we will take care of it for you!
I don't see the event venue listed. Where will the meeting be held?
To maintain exclusivity, we don't release the venue address until the registration process has been completed. All logistical details will be shared once you have requested a pass and been approved.
"Their forums are intense, high-impact one day meetings of executive peers."
A VP of Customer Support at Coinstar on the learning atmosphere at Argyle Customer Care Forums.
"The forums are well managed, topical and pack as much learning and interaction into the time as possible."
An SVP of Customer Service Programs at American General Life on attending Argyle Customer Care Forums.
"I always come away with actionable items that I can quickly adapt and implement into my business."
A VP of Customer Experience Strategy at Frontier Communications on value derived from Argyle Customer Care Forums.