2017 Chief Information Officer Leadership Forum
Why You Should Attend!#ArgyleCIO
EXPLORING DATA’S ROLE IN RESHAPING ORGANIZATIONAL DYNAMICS AND THE MODERN MARKETPLACE
Argyle Executive Forum is bringing together senior IT executives from a range of industry verticals for our annual New York City event. Throughout a full day of content and networking, we will focus on the most pressing issues that IT executives are tackling as the role that technology plays within the organization continues to evolve in 2017. The agenda will be geared towards CIOs, CTOs, and CISOs, as well as IT/Technology/MIS/Architecture VPs and Directors in a leadership role. Topics covered by our speaking faculty will include:
- Exploring the rapidly evolving role of the CIO and the new in demand leadership capabilities as organizations become increasingly digitally enabled
- Building a workforce aligned with the modern IT landscape - attaining, training, and retaining talent through in-demand skillset development and mentor programs
- The CIO, CDO & CMO Partnership: Enabling the organization to effectively leverage data to achieve organizational growth goals
- The future of IT’s role in reaching customers – exploring how the next wave of innovative CIOs are redefining customer experience
- Exploring the top trends, capabilities, and risks that are driving IT spend in 2017
- Addressing leading risks and concerns heading into 2017, and navigating the evolving information security threat landscape
Our keynote presentations, fireside chats, panel sessions, and networking breaks will enable candid discussions with your peers focused on these topics and more. Speakers at our 2016 New York City Forum included Thomas Delaney, Former Chief Global Technology Officer, New York University; Robert Galvin, Chief Technology Officer, Port Authority of New York & New Jersey; Gary Hoberman, Executive Vice President and Co-Chief Information Officer, MetLife; Rise Jacobs, Senior Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, Astoria Bank; and more.
We look forward to bringing together another fantastic faculty in 2017, and to hosting you alongside our community of Fortune 500 CIO leaders hailing from the East Coast and beyond.
This event will feature insights from top executives, including:
If you'd like to recommend a speaker, please email Patrick DeFrancisci at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brooks Brothers View Bio »
Speaker bio coming soon...
8:00am - 9:00am Networking breakfast and registration
Take the time to get to know the fellow attendees, speakers and sponsors that you will be sharing the day with. Continental breakfast with coffee, tea and juices will be served.
9:00am - 1:00pm Morning sessionsOur speakers share their expertise on hot topics and challenge areas through various presentation styles. Keynotes, panels and fireside chats will be broken up by networking breaks.
1:00pm - 2:00pm Lunch
Enjoy a healthy buffet lunch and networking time.
2:00pm - 4:30pm Afternoon sessions
Our speakers will share their expertise on hot topics and challenge areas through various presentation styles. Sessions will be broken up by one afternoon coffee and snack break.
4:30pm - 6:00pm Cocktail reception
Wrap up the day with a cocktail (or a few!) and hors d'Oeuvres. Head home with new connections and a notebook full of key takeaways to implement back at the office.
Explore the most critical challenge areas and hot topics for IT leaders such as:
Innovation in technology
Examine how your organization is innovating in the IT space, and what new technologies will impact on the business sphere in the years ahead. Our speakers will discuss:
- Driving productivity at work
- Using the device to streamline practices
- Harnessing data to create workable analytics
- Realigning with online channels
IT's new normal
Review the major changes the field of IT has experienced over the past few years, the driving forces behind them, and the barriers they present. Get briefed on:
- Overcoming obstacles in mobile integration
- Protecting data from device to data center
- Managing and enforcing BYOD security
- Building a flexible org around the cloud
The cloud and mobility
How are CIOs guiding their teams through the inherent challenges that accompany growth in the mobile and cloud spaces? Learn to ease through the growing pains and gain insight into:
- Leveraging real time data
- Forging partnerships with other functions
- Improving cloud communications internally
- Recognizing key benefits of new technology
The business of security and the cloud
Evaluate how the cloud has transformed the way companies need to think about IT and security standards. Review the ways security infrastructure has evolved recent years, and catalysts of these changes. Hear discussions on:
- Dealing with increased security risks from social technology
- Closing the gap between security training and security awareness
- Observing new industry trends and choosing which to adopt
- Exploring major changes in business infrastructure
The CIO/CMO partnership
The digital sphere has changed the relationship between IT departments and other functions across the business. Talk about how successful CIOs are bridging the gap between IT and marketing to work toward common business goals. Gain insight on:
- Establishing a common language to improve collaboration
- Utilizing available business data from across the enterprise
- Contributing to a customer-centric culture through partnership
Still have questions? We have answers.
I want to attend, but what if I'm unsure of my schedule and need to cancel my participation?
Just let us know. We understand that schedules
we always have a waiting list for this event,
and if you don't
cancel, we will assume you are still attending
and your spot will
go unused. If you must, cancel at least 48 hours
prior to the
event to make room for others!
What if I can't be OOO for a whole day, or need
to come late?
We have wifi and private rooms available for
attendees to take
calls and spend some quiet time on emails, as
well as access to
printing. Have a morning meeting you can't miss?
No problem. This
event was designed for busy executives - we get
I'd like to bring some colleagues. Do I need to
Events are more fun with friends, and we'd be happy to host your team. You can have them register online, or send us their names, titles and email addresses and we will take care of it for you! request a pass.
I don't see the event venue listed. Where will
the meeting be
To maintain exclusivity, we don't release the
venue address until
the registration process has been completed. All
details will be shared once you have requested a
pass and been
The "2017 Chief Information Officer Leadership Forum in New York"
proudly sponsored by:
"Not only are the speakers relevant and experts in their fields, but I was able to make some great connections at the meetings as well."
The Chief Technology Officer at PC Richard and Son on the quality of past Argyle CIO Forums.
"Argyle's meetings are well balanced in terms of panels and presentations and networking opportunities with local business leaders."
A Head of Emerging Business and Technology at Ericsson on attending Argyle CIO events.
"The meetings that Argyle Executive Forum runs are truly enjoyable and well put together....I'm looking forward to the next forum."
A VP of Information Systems at Garmin International on attending Argyle events.
Request a Pass
DON'T MISS OUT! SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY.
Register to Attend
Reserve a complimentary ticket
*EXECUTIVES AT THE DIRECTOR-LEVEL AND ABOVE FROM ORGANIZATIONS WITH OVER 100MM IN REVENUES ONLY
Traveling for the event? Stay at one of our
Please note the below is the preferred hotel of Argyle Executive Forum. Please specify that you are part of the Argyle group when booking sleeping rooms in order to receive a discounted rate of $311.00 per night, taxes not included.