2017 Customer Experience Leadership Forum
Why You Should Attend!#ArgyleCX
Over the past five years, corporate America has become painfully aware that customers know the difference between a good and a bad user experience – and that these experiences define customer loyalty and ultimately, revenue. To facilitate candid discussions on this reality, Argyle Forum is bringing together leading customer experience executives for our annual CX Forum in Chicago. Throughout a full day of content and networking, we will focus on the most pressing issues that customer experience professionals are facing in 2017, with an agenda geared specifically towards Chief Customer, Customer Experience, and User Experience Officers, as well as VPs and Directors of customer experience, customer care, support and service in a leadership role. Key topics we’ll explore include:
- Evaluating emerging capabilities to revamp outdated call centers
- Leveraging self-service to address the needs of the increasingly demanding customer
- Driving personalized interactions and brand loyalty through mobile and social platforms
- Exploring how CX executives can effectively guide their organization towards customer-centricity
- Creating seamless experiences across the entire customer journey, including pre-sales, service and technical support interactions
- Utilizing automated analytics, cross-channel support, contact rate, and performance support data to better understand the organization
Our keynote presentations, fireside chats, panel sessions, and networking breaks will enable candid discussions with your peers focused on these topics and more. Speakers at last year’s Chicago Forum included Sandra Pineau-Boddison, Senior Vice President Customers, United Airlines; Troy Mills, Divisional Vice President Customer Care Operations, Walgreens; Iram Shah, Senior Vice President, Customer Transformation, Schneider Electric; Brian Doherty, Head of Creative Services and UX, Gogo, Dann Allen, Vice President, Customer Experience Management, Bank of the West, and more.
We look forward to bringing together another fantastic faculty in 2017, and to hosting you alongside our community of Fortune 500 CX leaders hailing from the Midwest and beyond!
This event will feature insights from top
Safelite Group View Bio »
Since joining Safelite Group in August 2011, Renee Cacchillo has been an influential leader who helped achieve the company’s goals by working collaboratively across various business units.
She began vice president of service delivery – a role created to establish Safelite as a world-class service organization, by driving performance in the areas of customer service and labor management.
With demonstrated results, she continued to grow in her role and in 2013 earned expanded responsibility for enhancing the company’s brand journey, including data analytics, digital marketing, and advertising as vice president of customer & brand strategy.
In May 2015, Cacchillo also become responsible for the strategic direction of Safelite’s technology team and was promoted to senior vice president of customer, brand and technology. In this unique role, she is responsible for leading the company-wide effort to align the customer experience, marketing efforts, and technical enhancements more acutely.
Throughout her career at Safelite, Cacchillo has helped provide better customer and business insight by identifying new ways to listen to customers – for all Safelite business units – on a deeper level, ultimately identifying better ways to meet their needs and prioritize actions for the organization. Additionally, she has helped lead the brand journey across all business units to build preference and generate opportunities at both the national and local levels. With her strategic direction of the technology team, Safelite will accelerate efforts to deliver to customers on its brand promise.
With more than 15 years of experience, Cacchillo brings a wealth of experience, best-practice knowledge and a proven track record of success around improving the customer experience. Her background includes delivering results in fast-paced, consumer-focused businesses such as Bob Evans and Mimi’s Café Restaurants, Bath & Body Works/Limited Brands, Hallmark and Dillard’s Department Stores. She also has more than 5 years of experience at Accenture in leading large scale system implementations as well as in change management.
Cacchillo is a member of the Customer Experience Professionals Association and serves on the Service Council Advisory Board. She has been the keynote speaker at variety of service-related conferences, including Argyle’s Customer Care Series, Chief Service Officer Summit, Forum for Customer Experience Professionals, Field Services, and Smarter Services Symposium.
Under her leadership, Safelite has won a number of customer service-related awards, such as:
- 2015 1to1 Customer Champion Award
- 2015 Best in Biz: Customer Friendly Company, Gold Medalist
- 2015 Loyalty360 CX Award: Customer Insights, Bronze Level
- 2015 Temkin Customer Experience Excellence Award
- 2014 CXPA CX Innovation Award
- 2014 Loyalty360 CX Awards
- 2014 Professional Association for Customer Engagement Customer Experience Excellence Award for Innovation
- 2014 Stevie Silver Award for Sales & Customer Service (Customer Service Innovation category)
- 2013 Best in Biz: Customer Friendly Company, Gold Medalist
- 2013 Temkin Customer Experience Excellence Award
Cacchillo earned her BS in Business Administration and an MBA with an emphasis in Marketing from the University of Kansas. She and her husband live in New Albany, Ohio with their 14-year-old twin daughters.
8:00am - 9:00am Networking breakfast and registration
Take the time to get to know the fellow attendees, speakers and sponsors that you will be sharing the day with. Continental breakfast with coffee, tea and juices will be served.
9:00am - 1:00pm Morning sessionsOur speakers share their expertise on hot topics and challenge areas through various presentation styles. Keynotes, panels and fireside chats will be broken up by networking breaks.
1:00pm - 2:00pm Lunch
Enjoy a healthy buffet lunch and networking time.
2:00pm - 4:30pm Afternoon sessions
Our speakers will share their expertise on hot topics and challenge areas through various presentation styles. Sessions will be broken up by one afternoon coffee and snack break.
4:30pm - 6:00pm Cocktail reception
Wrap up the day with a cocktail (or a few!) and hors d'Oeuvres. Head home with new connections and a notebook full of key takeaways to implement back at the office.
What will be discussed? Explore CX hot topics and challenge areas such as:
Is your customer experience across channels as seamless and as consistent as it should be? Evaluate where you are now and find out what your organization could be doing better. Our speakers will discuss:
- Driving customer engagement through consistency in branding
- Utilizing mobile as a tool to gather feedback for analysis and engagement
- Measuring the success of a positive customer experience
- Leveraging the call center in omnichannel strategy
The customer-centric culture
Evaluate what is most important to today's customer, and learn how to build your business strategy around these desires. Discuss ways to strengthen the everyday customer service model and get briefed on:
- Creating a customer-centric enterprise
- Aligning the organizational culture to exceed customer expectations
- Incentivizing employees to deliver great customer experiences
- Acquiring and retaining customers and the question of profitability
Connectivity through social media
Explore how social media is used to engage with customers in today's global marketplace. Talk about the ways to drive meaningful, personalized interactions between your brand and consumers. Hear discussions on:
- Delivering content that actively engages
- Monitoring online customer feedback and the importance of this dialogue
- Developing a formalized social road map and where to start
- Diving into social data to track behavior and increase sales
Data and CX
Big data and the tools to harness it have changed the way business goals and processes are defined. Talk about how this affects all areas of the executive agenda, from training and development to hiring. Learn about:
- Building a data driven customer care team
- Providing employees and new hires with technical training and skills
- Capitalizing on the large amounts of consumer data available today
- Identifying revenue boosting opportunities using analytics
Still have questions? We have answers.
I want to attend, but what if I'm unsure of my schedule and need to cancel my participation?
Just let us know. We understand that schedules
we always have a waiting list for this event,
and if you don't
cancel, we will assume you are still attending
and your spot will
go unused. If you must, cancel at least 48 hours
prior to the
event to make room for others!
What if I can't be OOO for a whole day, or need
to come late?
We have wifi and private rooms available for
attendees to take
calls and spend some quiet time on emails, as
well as access to
printing. Have a morning meeting you can't miss?
No problem. This
event was designed for busy executives - we get
I'd like to bring some colleagues. Do I need to
Events are more fun with friends, and we'd be happy to host your team. You can have them register online, or send us their names, titles and email addresses and we will take care of it for you! Email DJordan@argyleforum.com , or have your colleagues request a pass.
I don't see the event venue listed. Where will
the meeting be
To maintain exclusivity, we don't release the
venue address until
the registration process has been completed. All
details will be shared once you have requested a
pass and been
Request a Pass
DON'T MISS OUT! SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY.
Register to Attend
Reserve a complimentary ticket
*EXECUTIVES AT THE DIRECTOR-LEVEL AND ABOVE FROM ORGANIZATIONS WITH OVER 100MM IN REVENUES ONLY
Traveling for the event? Stay at one of our
Please note the below is the preferred hotel of Argyle Executive Forum. Please specify that you are part of the Argyle group when booking sleeping rooms in order to receive a discounted rate of $189.00 per night, taxes not included.