2017 CIO Leadership Dinner: Your Multi-Cloud Strategy
Why You Should Attend!
The modern cloud era has fundamentally reset expectations of enterprise IT services. Internal and external consumers of these IT resources demand the same agility and scalability of public clouds. As a result, today’s CIOs need to bring true cloud-like simplicity and flexibility to their data centers to stay competitive, and to support their business.
To build their next-generation infrastructure, enterprise IT leaders are looking beyond their legacy vendors and architectures, and are building data centers that rival public clouds. What does this new enterprise IT stack look like, and how can CIOs leverage the latest innovations as they put their data center and cloud strategies into practice?
Argyle Executive forum, in partnership with Nutanix, is bringing together leading CIOs and senior IT executives across industries to discuss best practices in revolutionizing cloud strategy for The 2017 CIO Leadership Dinner: Your MultiCloud Strategy. Join us as we cover building and implementing a successful cloud strategy, leveraging public cloud services, innovations in technologies to drive efficiency and performance, and more.
The "2017 CIO Leadership Dinner: Your Multi-Cloud Strategy" in Boston
is proudly sponsored by:
Nutanix delivers invisible infrastructure for next-generation enterprise computing, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. The company’s software-driven Xtreme Computing Platform natively converges compute, virtualization and storage into a single solution to drive simplicity in the datacenter. Using Nutanix, customers benefit from predictable performance, linear scalability and cloud-like infrastructure consumption. Learn more at www.nutanix.com or follow up on Twitter @nutanix.
6:00pm - 7:00pm Cocktail Reception
7:00pm - 7:15pm Opening Remarks and Participant Introductions
7:15pm - 9:00pm Roundtable Discussions & Dinner
read more »
Discussion topics to help guide your dinner conversations may include:
- What are key areas to consider when building and implementing a successful cloud strategy?
- What are some of the biggest challenges you are facing when implementing a cloud strategy within your organization?
- When is it best to leverage public cloud services (and when not to)?
- What are some innovations in datacenter technologies that can drive greater efficiency and performance for your organization?
- With the continued shift in IT consumption, how has your organization identified the right balance between renting and owning cloud infrastructure?
- What are some of the most critical IT skills for designing, building and operating enterprise clouds?
- How has your organization’s cloud strategy evolved over the last year?
- How is the cloud continuing to impact your business and existing processes?
This meeting convenes Chief Information Officers and direct reports. Participation is reserved for Members of Argyle Executive Forum that meet the following criteria:
- VP Level or higher information technology executives, as well as select direct reports, from companies with at least $1b in annual revenue.
- Chief Information Officers (or equivalent), as well as select direct reports, from companies with at least $100mm in annual revenue.
"Not only are the speakers relevant and experts in their fields, but I was able to make some great connections at the meetings as well."
The Chief Technology Officer at PC Richard and Son on the quality of past Argyle CIO Forums.
"Argyle's meetings are well balanced in terms of panels and presentations and networking opportunities with local business leaders."
A Head of Emerging Business and Technology at Ericsson on attending Argyle CIO events.
"The meetings that Argyle Executive Forum runs are truly enjoyable and well put together....I'm looking forward to the next forum."
A VP of Information Systems at Garmin International on attending Argyle events.