2018 Chief Information Officer Leadership Forum
Why You Should Attend!#ArgyleCIO
Argyle Executive Forum is bringing together leading senior IT executives across a wide range of industries for our annual Los Angeles event. Throughout a full day of engaging content and networking, we will hone in on and tackle current challenges that IT executives are facing, as their role continues to become an integral factor in overall business transformation. Armed with an agenda geared specifically towards IT, information security, technology and analytics executives, attendees will come away with actionable insights to support effective execution and facilitate lasting change. Topics covered will include:
- Realigning your business - leveraging information technology as your core competency and center of innovation in the digital age
- Embracing the migration to a digital ecosystem to achieve enhanced productivity and increased speed to market
- Harnessing the power of emerging technologies in big data, IoT and machine learning to efficiently and effectively redefine the customer experience
- Building, training and attaining a nimble and flexible workforce that can evolve with the ever-changing modern IT landscape
- Navigating the top trends, capabilities, and risks that are driving IT spend in 2018
Our keynote presentations, fireside chats, panel sessions and networking breaks will enable candid discussions with your peers focused on these topics and more. We look to hosting you alongside our community of Fortune 500 CIO leaders hailing from the heart of Los Angeles and beyond!
Register to Attend
8:00am - 9:00am Networking breakfast and registration
Take the time to get to know the fellow attendees, speakers and sponsors that you will be sharing the day with. Continental breakfast with coffee, tea and juices will be served.
9:00am - 1:00pm Morning sessionsOur speakers share their expertise on hot topics and challenge areas through various presentation styles. Keynotes, panels and fireside chats will be broken up by networking breaks.
1:00pm - 2:00pm Lunch
Enjoy a healthy buffet lunch and networking time.
2:00pm - 4:30pm Afternoon sessions
Our speakers will share their expertise on hot topics and challenge areas through various presentation styles. Sessions will be broken up by one afternoon coffee and snack break.
4:30pm - 6:00pm Cocktail reception
Wrap up the day with a cocktail (or a few!) and hors d'Oeuvres. Head home with new connections and a notebook full of key takeaways to implement back at the office.
Explore the most critical challenge areas and hot topics for IT leaders such as:
Innovation in technology
Examine how your organization is innovating in the IT space, and what new technologies will impact on the business sphere in the years ahead. Our speakers will discuss:
- Driving productivity at work
- Using the device to streamline practices
- Harnessing data to create workable analytics
- Realigning with online channels
IT's new normal
Review the major changes the field of IT has experienced over the past few years, the driving forces behind them, and the barriers they present. Get briefed on:
- Overcoming obstacles in mobile integration
- Protecting data from device to data center
- Managing and enforcing BYOD security
- Building a flexible org around the cloud
The cloud and mobility
How are CIOs guiding their teams through the inherent challenges that accompany growth in the mobile and cloud spaces? Learn to ease through the growing pains and gain insight into:
- Leveraging real time data
- Forging partnerships with other functions
- Improving cloud communications internally
- Recognizing key benefits of new technology
The business of security and the cloud
Evaluate how the cloud has transformed the way companies need to think about IT and security standards. Review the ways security infrastructure has evolved recent years, and catalysts of these changes. Hear discussions on:
- Dealing with increased security risks from social technology
- Closing the gap between security training and security awareness
- Observing new industry trends and choosing which to adopt
- Exploring major changes in business infrastructure
The CIO/CMO partnership
The digital sphere has changed the relationship between IT departments and other functions across the business. Talk about how successful CIOs are bridging the gap between IT and marketing to work toward common business goals. Gain insight on:
- Establishing a common language to improve collaboration
- Utilizing available business data from across the enterprise
- Contributing to a customer-centric culture through partnership
Still have questions? We have answers.
I want to attend, but what if I'm unsure of my schedule and need to cancel my participation?
Just let us know. We understand that schedules
we always have a waiting list for this event,
and if you don't
cancel, we will assume you are still attending
and your spot will
go unused. If you must, cancel at least 48 hours
prior to the
event to make room for others!
What if I can't be OOO for a whole day, or need
to come late?
We have wifi and private rooms available for
attendees to take
calls and spend some quiet time on emails, as
well as access to
printing. Have a morning meeting you can't miss?
No problem. This
event was designed for busy executives - we get
I'd like to bring some colleagues. Do I need to
Events are more fun with friends, and we'd be happy to host your team. You can have them register online, or send us their names, titles and email addresses and we will take care of it for you! request a pass.
I don't see the event venue listed. Where will
the meeting be
To maintain exclusivity, we don't release the
venue address until
the registration process has been completed. All
details will be shared once you have requested a
pass and been
"Not only are the speakers relevant and experts in their fields, but I was able to make some great connections at the meetings as well."
The Chief Technology Officer at PC Richard and Son on the quality of past Argyle CIO Forums.
"Argyle's meetings are well balanced in terms of panels and presentations and networking opportunities with local business leaders."
A Head of Emerging Business and Technology at Ericsson on attending Argyle CIO events.
"The meetings that Argyle Executive Forum runs are truly enjoyable and well put together....I'm looking forward to the next forum."
A VP of Information Systems at Garmin International on attending Argyle events.
Request a Pass
DON'T MISS OUT! SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY.
Register to Attend
Reserve a complimentary ticket
*EXECUTIVES AT THE DIRECTOR-LEVEL AND ABOVE FROM ORGANIZATIONS WITH OVER 100MM IN REVENUES ONLY
Traveling for the event? Stay at one of our
The below hotels are recommended by Argyle Executive Forum. Please note that we do not have a corporate rate. For details on where the event will take place, please contact your Argyle relationship manager.
Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
251 South Olive Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Telephone: (800) 843-6664
Standard Hotel: Downtown LA
550 South Flower Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Telephone: (213) 892-8080
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites
404 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Telephone: (213) 624-1000