2018 Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Leadership Forum
Why You Should Attend!#ArgyleCISO
Argyle Executive Forum is bringing together leading InfoSec, IT, and Risk executives for our annual CISO Forum in San Francisco. Throughout a full day of content and networking, we will focus on the most pressing issues that InfoSec professionals are facing moving into 2018. With an agenda geared specifically towards leaders in InfoSec, IT and Risk, topics discussed will include:
- Properly preparing for an inevitable multi-cloud future - fully and securely embracing the cloud
- Strategizing recovery plans and solutions from an organizational cyberattack – transitioning from recovery to resilience
- Discovering emerging security capabilities and how leading organizations are managing the adoption process
- Exploring new ways to secure the mobile network, particularly when traditional security measures are no longer effective
- Understanding how emerging regulatory changes will impact global business operations, and how to best prepare
- Building a workforce for the future of InfoSec - attaining, training, and retaining talent through in-demand skillset development and mentoring opportunities
Our keynote presentations, fireside chats, panel sessions and networking breaks will encourage candid discussions with your peers focused on these topics and more. We look to hosting you alongside our community of Fortune 500 CISO leaders hailing from San Francisco and beyond!
Register to Attend
8:00am - 9:00am Networking breakfast and registration
Take the time to get to know the fellow attendees, speakers and sponsors that you will be sharing the day with. Continental breakfast with coffee, tea and juices will be served.
9:00am - 1:00pm Morning sessionsOur speakers share their expertise on hot topics and challenge areas through various presentation styles. Keynotes, panels and fireside chats will be broken up by networking breaks.
1:00pm - 2:00pm Lunch
Enjoy a healthy buffet lunch and networking time.
2:00pm - 4:30pm Afternoon sessions
Our speakers will share their expertise on hot topics and challenge areas through various presentation styles. Sessions will be broken up by one afternoon coffee and snack break.
4:30pm - 6:00pm Cocktail reception
Wrap up the day with a cocktail (or a few!) and hors d'Oeuvres. Head home with new connections and a notebook full of key takeaways to implement back at the office.
What will be discussed? Explore security hot topics and challenge areas such as:
Security and innovation
Evaluate what technologies will have the biggest impact on the business world in the year ahead, and reflect on the reality of IT security becoming a business enabler. Our speakers will discuss:
- Tracking the improvement of wireless networks
- Choosing the best devices to support internally
- Cutting costs through cloud technology
- Taking stock of risks imposed by the mobile channel
Building an Effective Security Strategy
Review the major changes the field of IT has experienced over the past few years, the driving forces behind them, and the barriers they present. Get briefed on:
- Driving long-term business initiatives
- Overcoming barriers to a solid mobile strategy
- Aligning risk management with business priorities
- Developing a successful incident response plan for security incidents
The Evolution of IT
Discuss the importance of having accurate information on customers and prospects in real time, and how the rise of apps, data management tools and practices like hosting have added made the business of protecting enterprise information more complex. Gain insight into:
- Enriching the customer experience with real-time data
- Staying alert to prevent theft of data and/or funds
- Overcoming barriers to implementing multichannel integration
- Evaluating security risks mobile devices present and how to respond
Transparency and security
Define how the concepts of identity and access management are building and shaping new security perimeters, and hear how successful organizations are managing identities in applications. Learn how top CIOs and CISOs are:
- Lowering costs and risks related to security
- Achieving success through data management
- Defining the key benefits of SSO
- Protecting enterprise data across the organization
Still have questions? We have answers.
I want to attend, but what if I'm unsure of my schedule and need to cancel my participation?
Just let us know. We understand that schedules
we always have a waiting list for this event,
and if you don't
cancel, we will assume you are still attending
and your spot will
go unused. If you must, cancel at least 48 hours
prior to the
event to make room for others!
What if I can't be OOO for a whole day, or need
to come late?
We have wifi and private rooms available for
attendees to take
calls and spend some quiet time on emails, as
well as access to
printing. Have a morning meeting you can't miss?
No problem. This
event was designed for busy executives - we get
I'd like to bring some colleagues. Do I need to
Events are more fun with friends, and we'd be happy to host your team. You can have them register online, or send us their names, titles and email addresses and we will take care of it for you! request a pass.
I don't see the event venue listed. Where will
the meeting be
To maintain exclusivity, we don't release the
venue address until
the registration process has been completed. All
details will be shared once you have requested a
pass and been
"Not only are the speakers relevant and experts in their fields, but I was able to make some great connections at the meetings as well."
The Chief Technology Officer at PC Richard and Son on the quality of past Argyle CIO Forums.
"Argyle's meetings are well balanced in terms of panels and presentations and networking opportunities with local business leaders."
A Head of Emerging Business and Technology at Ericsson on attending Argyle CIO events.
"The meetings that Argyle Executive Forum runs are truly enjoyable and well put together....I'm looking forward to the next forum."
A VP of Information Systems at Garmin International on attending Argyle events.
Request a Pass
DON'T MISS OUT! SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY.
Register to Attend
Reserve a complimentary ticket
*EXECUTIVES AT THE DIRECTOR-LEVEL AND ABOVE FROM ORGANIZATIONS WITH OVER 100MM IN REVENUES ONLY
Traveling for the event? Stay at one of our
Please note the below is the preferred hotel of Argyle Executive Forum. Please specify that you are part of the Argyle group when booking sleeping rooms in order to receive a discounted rate of $314.00 per night, taxes not included. For details on where the event will take place, please contact your Argyle relationship manager.