2018 Chief Marketing Officer Leadership Forum
2018 Chief Marketing Officer Leadership Forum
September, 2018 - Toronto, ON
JOIN LIKE-MINDED PROFESSIONALS IN YOUR FIELD FOR A FULL DAY OF LEARNING. EXPLORE CUTTING EDGE CONTENT AND EXPAND YOUR NETWORK WITH THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST EXECUTIVES IN THE REGION!Register to Attend
Why You Should Attend!#ArgyleCMO
Argyle Executive Forum is bringing together leading marketing, digital and analytics executives at our annual Toronto event. Throughout a full day of content and networking, we will focus on the most pressing issues that executives are facing as the marketer’s role continues to evolve.
With a program specifically geared towards leaders in marketing, brand strategy, digital and analytics, key topics will include:
- The view from the top - the biggest trends that CMOs are seeing in their respective organizations and strategies for moving their brands forward
- Brand strategy and relationship building - how marketers are emphasizing a larger focus on building more personalized relationships with consumers
- Taking back control - exploring how organizations are bringing content production and distribution in-house, and developing new teams to handle these capabilities
- Data & targeting - how marketers are working to segment customer data to ensure targeting the right customer at the right time, via the right channel
- Tech & innovation - leveraging emerging technologies and platforms to connect with consumers where they are, while creating more engaging and immersive experiences
Our keynote presentations, fireside chats, and panel sessions will enable you to learn about these topics and more, as well as expanding your network by meeting peers from all over Canada. We look forward to hosting you!
Register to Attend
8:00am - 9:00am Networking breakfast and registration
Take the time to get to know the fellow attendees, speakers and sponsors that you will be sharing the day with. Continental breakfast with coffee, tea and juices will be served.
9:00am - 1:00pm Morning sessionsOur speakers share their expertise on hot topics and challenge areas through various presentation styles. Keynotes, panels and fireside chats will be broken up by networking breaks.
1:00pm - 2:00pm Lunch
Enjoy a healthy buffet lunch and networking time.
2:00pm - 4:30pm Afternoon sessions
Our speakers will share their expertise on hot topics and challenge areas through various presentation styles. Sessions will be broken up by one afternoon coffee and snack break.
4:30pm - 6:00pm Cocktail reception
Wrap up the day with a cocktail (or a few!) and hors d'Oeuvres. Head home with new connections and a notebook full of key takeaways to implement back at the office.
What will be discussed? Explore marketing hot topics and challenge areas such as:
Evaluate where you are on the omnichannel maturity curve, reflect on how your team is driving accountability around the omnichannel customer experience, and find out what you could be doing better. Our speakers will discuss:
- Methodologies for measuring ROI
- Targeting with customer data
- Managing cross functional collaboration
- Comparing single and multichannel interactions
Confront the shift to the mobile consumer head on, by learning how the Fortune 500 has adapted their marketing efforts for mobile devices. Discuss mobile's evolution and make predictions for the future. Get briefed on:
- Optimizing content for mobile
- Managing the mobile channel as a marketer
- Building a unified view of users across channels
- Measuring the ROI of mobile
Buyer 2.0: the B2B customer
Who is the B2B customer of today, as opposed to 5-10 years ago? Learn how successful organizations have implemented new channels and capabilities to reach this specific type of consumer. Gain insight into:
- Catering outreach to the customer
- Empowering your sales team
- Establishing brand credibility
- Becoming a thought leader
Explore how we understand our customers in today's hyper-connected world, and develop a brand dialogue to effectively communicate with them. Hear discussions on:
- Understanding audience fragmentation
- Connecting emotionally with customers
- Communicating across multiple touch points
- Integrating new media with traditional strategy
The digital CMO
The digital sphere has changed the role of the CMO, in scope and practice. Talk about how this affects all areas of the executive agenda, from budgeting to hiring. Learn how top CMOs are:
- Being catalysts for change
- Adopting new measurement tools
- Defining new roles to add value
- Leading by example
Exceed your customer's expectations for a tailored experience with effective content marketing. Find out how other marketing leaders are:
- Driving engagement through personalization
- Measuring content efforts
- Exploring new communication channels
- Understanding customer preferences
Still have questions? We have answers.
I want to attend, but what if I'm unsure of my schedule and need to cancel my participation?
Just let us know. We understand that schedules
we always have a waiting list for this event,
and if you don't
cancel, we will assume you are still attending
and your spot will
go unused. If you must, cancel at least 48 hours
prior to the
event to make room for others!
What if I can't be OOO for a whole day, or need
to come late?
We have wifi and private rooms available for
attendees to take
calls and spend some quiet time on emails, as
well as access to
printing. Have a morning meeting you can't miss?
No problem. This
event was designed for busy executives - we get
I'd like to bring some colleagues. Do I need to
Events are more fun with friends, and we'd be happy to host your team. You can have them register online, or send us their names, titles and email addresses and we will take care of it for you! request a pass.
I don't see the event venue listed. Where will
the meeting be
To maintain exclusivity, we don't release the
venue address until
the registration process has been completed. All
details will be shared once you have requested a
pass and been
"Argyle offers a terrific opportunity to learn about marketing challenges and strategies across industries."
The CMO of Perry Ellis on how the CMO forums create a space to share perspectives and solutions with peers in an informal setting.
"As a member of the CMO community, I have been impressed by the caliber of the organization and the network. "
A VP of Marketing at Compass Group USA on attending Argyle CMO events and making connections.
"Their forums bring together engaging speakers and fascinating content. "
The CMO of Constellation Brands on the Argyle CMO series.
Request a Pass
DON'T MISS OUT! SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY.
Register to Attend
Reserve a complimentary ticket
*EXECUTIVES AT THE DIRECTOR-LEVEL AND ABOVE FROM ORGANIZATIONS WITH OVER 100MM IN REVENUES ONLY
Traveling for the event? Stay at one of our
The below hotels are recommended by Argyle Executive Forum. Please note that we do not have a corporate rate. For details on where the event will take place, please contact your Argyle relationship manager.
InterContinental Toronto Centre
225 Front St W
Toronto, ON M5V 2X3
Telephone: +1 416-597-1400
One King West
1 King Street West
Toronto, ON, Canada M5H 1A1
Telephone: (866) 470-5464
The Westin Harbour Castle
1 Harbour Square
Toronto, ON M5J 1A6, Canada
Telephone: 1 416-869-1600