2018 FP&A Leadership Forum
2018 FP&A Leadership Forum
October, 2018 - Atlanta, Ga
JOIN LIKE-MINDED PROFESSIONALS IN YOUR FIELD FOR A FULL DAY OF LEARNING. EXPLORE CUTTING EDGE CONTENT AND EXPAND YOUR NETWORK WITH THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST EXECUTIVES IN THE REGION!Register to Attend
Why You Should Attend!#ArgyleCFO
Argyle Executive Forum is bringing together senior finance executives for our 2018 Financial Planning & Analysis Leadership Forum in Atlanta. Throughout a full day of content and networking, this invitation-only Forum will provide finance executives unique opportunities to learn from and connect with industry leaders who play key roles in guiding the strategic direction of their companies. With a program geared towards leaders in finance, accounting, financial reporting, business analytics and strategy, this Forum will feature engaging and thought-provoking sessions on key themes that include:
- Finance teams’ expanding purview, shifting from a retrospective reporting approach to forward-looking strategies
- How employing new approaches to financial planning and analysis (FP&A) better informs decisions and improves performance
- Best practices for establishing a culture of financial accountability throughout the company
- Exploring the skills and attributes finance executives need to seek and develop among the finance teams they lead
- How to work across functions and successfully leverage analysis and planning within and beyond the realm of finance
Our keynote presentations, fireside chats, panel discussions, and networking sessions will equip you with actionable takeaways to bring back to the office, as well as the opportunity to expand your network by connecting with senior finance leaders hailing from Atlanta and beyond. We look forward to hosting you!
Register to Attend
8:00am - 9:00am Networking breakfast and registration
Take the time to get to know the fellow attendees, speakers and sponsors that you will be sharing the day with. Continental breakfast with coffee, tea and juices will be served.
9:00am - 1:00pm Morning sessionsOur speakers share their expertise on hot topics and challenge areas through various presentation styles. Keynotes, panels and fireside chats will be broken up by networking breaks.
1:00pm - 2:00pm Lunch
Enjoy a healthy buffet lunch and networking time.
2:00pm - 4:30pm Afternoon sessions
Our speakers will share their expertise on hot topics and challenge areas through various presentation styles. Sessions will be broken up by one afternoon coffee and snack break.
4:30pm - 6:00pm Cocktail reception
Wrap up the day with a cocktail (or a few!) and hors d'Oeuvres. Head home with new connections and a notebook full of key takeaways to implement back at the office.
What will be discussed? Explore finance hot topics and challenge areas such as:
Emerging technology and finance
Review the key technology trends that CFOs are exploring, and reflect on how finance as a discipline has evolved in the past few years as a result. Learn about:
- Overcoming traditional interdepartmental silos
- Evaluating the capabilities the cloud offers
- Mitigating security concerns
- Transforming data into actionable insights
Driving value in talent management
Examine how the current hiring environment requires the CFO and HR to collaborate more than ever on talent management and retention strategies. Dive into:
- Exploring the HR/finance relationship
- Addressing training and development needs
- Aligning talent management with business goals
- Partnering across functions to drive results
Managing enterprise risk
How have the rapid transformations in technology impacted the risk environment? Learn how successful organizations are managing the digital landscape. Find out about:
- Leveraging risk to drive opportunity
- Incentivizing employees to be more productive
- Streamlining through succession planning
- Creating balanced risk strategies
The modern CFO
The role of the CFO is constantly evolving, in scope and practice. Talk about how this affects all areas of the executive agenda, including how to deal with a new regulatory environment. Learn how top CFOs have been:
- Deepening relationships with C Suite partners
- Preparing the finance team for the future
- Gaining greater operational expertise
- Securing a strategic edge through new skillsets
The CFO and M&A
Discuss the difficult questions CFOs are asking at the onset of new M&A opportunities, and how they shepherd the transaction from beginning to end. Find out how other finance leaders are:
- Identifying the "right" deals to leverage
- Measuring the success of M&A transactions
- Maximizing overseas investments
- Defining metrics to build fruitful relationships
Partnering for innovation
Explore the definition of innovation for CFOs,
and the modern ways of evaluating and financing it within the organization. Focus on moving past the stereotype that finance "stifles innovation" through engaging discussion on:
- Determining areas to add value
- Rethinking traditional finance metrics
- Exploring new tools and technologies
- Prioritizing innovation across the firm
Still have questions? We have answers.
I want to attend, but what if I'm unsure of my schedule and need to cancel my participation?
Just let us know. We understand that schedules
we always have a waiting list for this event,
and if you don't
cancel, we will assume you are still attending
and your spot will
go unused. If you must, cancel at least 48 hours
prior to the
event to make room for others!
What if I can't be OOO for a whole day, or need
to come late?
We have wifi and private rooms available for
attendees to take
calls and spend some quiet time on emails, as
well as access to
printing. Have a morning meeting you can't miss?
No problem. This
event was designed for busy executives - we get
I'd like to bring some colleagues. Do I need to
Events are more fun with friends, and we'd be happy to host your team. You can have them register online, or send us their names, titles and email addresses and we will take care of it for you! request a pass.
I don't see the event venue listed. Where will
the meeting be
To maintain exclusivity, we don't release the
venue address until
the registration process has been completed. All
details will be shared once you have requested a
pass and been
"I have found tremendous value in listening to real-world lessons from the outstanding speakers Argyle assembles."
An SVP of Finance at AmerisourceBergen on the quality of content at Argyle CFO forums.
"Their events are excellent, encompassing a group of top-notch presenters, relevant and current topics, and a very senior level group of participants."
A Director of Financial Planning and Analysis at Nicor on access to networking at Argyle CFO forums.
"The meetings have given me actionable steps and new ideas which I've taken and run with."
The CFO at SunWize Technologies on the value of information shared at Argyle CFO forums.
Request a Pass
DON'T MISS OUT! SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY.
Register to Attend
Reserve a complimentary ticket
*EXECUTIVES AT THE DIRECTOR-LEVEL AND ABOVE FROM ORGANIZATIONS WITH OVER 100MM IN REVENUES ONLY