2018 Finance & Supply Chain Leadership Dinner: Supporting Business through Financial Analysis and Demand Planning
Why You Should Attend!
While customer needs rapidly change due to the evolution of digital transformation, organizations are working to best accommodate by stepping up their financial analysis and demand planning strategies. As the complexity of demands grow, supply chain and finance leaders must work towards providing seamless omnichannel experiences and transactions, while properly allocating funds to align to rapid shifts in overall product mix. To achieve success, finance and supply chain leaders must collaborate effectively to get a step ahead of customer demands, financial reporting needs, and the technology that is revolutionizing the process.
Join Argyle, in partnership with QueBIT, in our 2018 Finance & Supply Chain Leadership Dinner: Supporting Business through Demand Planning. During the dinner we’ll discuss:
- Proactivity and Forecasting – improving strategies through integrating financial analysis and predictive demand planning
- Developing better process flows to match customer demands
- Best practices for strategically allocating funds for optimal supply chain management outcomes
- Digital transformation’s effect on financial planning and supply chain management
- Training, resources, and production requirements for successful strategies
The "2018 Finance & Supply Chain Leadership Dinner: Supporting Business through Financial Analysis and Demand Planning" in Atlanta is proudly sponsored by:
Trusted experts in analytics, QueBIT is dedicated to helping organizations to leverage their data to make more intelligent decisions that result in significantly improved business value. QueBIT has delivered analytics solutions to more than 450 organizations, including some of the largest and most successful companies in the world. QueBIT solutions span the entire spectrum of analytics, from data management, including Big Data strategy and implementation, Business Intelligence, Business Planning, Predictive Analytics and IoT Analytics. QueBIT’s unique CARE methodology coaches’ customers to achieve independence in solution ownership, while delivering rapid time to value. QueBIT has been recognized by many industry awards.
6:00pm - 7:00pm Cocktail Reception
7:00pm - 7:15pm Opening Remarks and Participant Introductions
7:15pm - 9:00pm Roundtable Discussions & Dinner
read more »
1. How has digital transformation affecting supply chain management and demand planning within your organization?
- What has been the biggest change and did you have a successful digital transition?
2. What are some new technologies being incorporated into your strategies for demand planning and supply chain?
- How have they helped with proactivity and overall processes?
- Are they aiding in providing a seamless planning and supply chain process?
3. How have you been increasing proactivity and predictive forecasting within your organization?
- What strategies have you implemented to support business through predictive planning?
4. How are executives developing better process flows to match customer demands?
- How are you partnering with marketing and customer experience leaders to develop a better understand of your customers?
- How have we seen customer demands change within the past 5-10 years?
- What are key practices you have implemented to match the evolution of customer demands?
5. What training, resources, and production practices are now required for successful demand planning within your organization?
- How are you partnering with HR to ensure the right skills and talents are being recruited?
- What new skills and talents should leaders specifically be looking for?
This event convenes supply chain, logistics and procurement executives that meet the following criteria:
- Leaders at the Director-Level and above from organizations with over $100MM in annual revenue.
"I have found tremendous value in listening to real-world lessons from the outstanding speakers Argyle assembles."
An SVP of Finance at AmerisourceBergen on the quality of content at Argyle CFO forums.
"Their events are excellent, encompassing a group of top-notch presenters, relevant and current topics, and a very senior level group of participants."
A Director of Financial Planning and Analysis at Nicor on access to networking at Argyle CFO forums.
"The meetings have given me actionable steps and new ideas which I've taken and run with."
The CFO at SunWize Technologies on the value of information shared at Argyle CFO forums.
Request a Pass
DON'T MISS OUT! SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY.
Register to Attend
Reserve a complimentary ticket
*EXECUTIVES AT THE DIRECTOR-LEVEL AND ABOVE FROM ORGANIZATIONS WITH OVER 100MM IN REVENUES ONLY