2019 CIO/CISO Virtual Event: Enabling Best-In-Class Security and Integrated Risk Programs
St. Louis, MO - Mar 05, 2019
In today’s fast-moving global marketplace, CFOs are doing their best to keep pace as they face a wide range of challenges within their organizations. In the midst of disruption, finance leaders are levering and deploying state-of-the-art technologies to drive revenue growth and become more productive and efficient than ever before. At the same time, CFOs must ensure a business maintains compliance with various industry regulations. In the end, CFOs who are open to transformation and embrace opportunities to find and implement new technologies, can play a vital role in his or her company's growth.
Join Argyle in partnership with Microsoft at our 2019 CFO Leadership Dinner: Driving Greater Business Impact in the Digital Age, as we connect with fellow finance executives to discuss leveraging technology to stay ahead of the competition. During the dinner we’ll discuss key topics such as:
• Increasing availability and ease of use of Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics software and tools
• Taking a look into Microsoft’s journey and use cases in Business Process Automation, Strategy and Forecasting, Financial Analysis & Reporting and Risk Management
• Adopting an agile operating model
• Fostering partnerships to achieve the best-possible results
• Allocating time and resources to find and retain top talent that will foster innovation within the business
We will get back to you shortly
Speakers list coming soon!
This event will feature insights from top executives, including
Sr. Director of Finance
We are proud to share with you the following Argyle Industry Influencers. Their contributions to Argyle help keep the programs we offer our membership current and relevant, so we can continue delivering you premiere experiences, content development, and membership engagement.