Chief Information Officer

Virtual Event

2019 CIO Virtual Event:
Driving Transformation in the Age of Digital Disruption

Virtual Event , - Oct 17, 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm EST

Overview

Challenges are piling up in the age of digital disruption and many well-established companies are unsure that they will ever cross the digital transformation chasm. Research shows that only 28% of businesses have successfully digitized their business, while the remaining 72% are locked in siloes or otherwise limited by dated architecture. To succeed in today’s digital economy, IT leaders must take note from their peers on how to break down these siloes, build seamless IT infrastructures, streamline workflows and security measures, and find superior customer insight.

Join Argyle, in partnership with Dell Boomi, for our 2019 CIO Virtual Event: Driving Transformation in the Age of Digital Disruption, to explore the role of agile enterprise architecture in enabling digital winners, including how architecture is an enabler of digital business models. In this webinar, we’ll discuss:

  • Responses to the waves of digital disruption
  • Steps enterprise architects can take to build businesses that last
  • Building a digital backbone that integrates business applications across larger ecosystems
  • Making the most of new technologies to create seamless and whole IT systems and workflows

Register for this Webinar

We will get back to you shortly

Who Should Attend

Speakers

If you'd like to recommend a speaker, please email speakerinquiry@argyleforum.com

Sreyoshi Bhaduri, Ph.D.

Sreyoshi Bhaduri, Ph.D.

Senior Specialist, People Research

McGraw Hill

Gopal Bhat

Gopal Bhat

CIO & CISO

Rakuten Rewards

Pedro Buhigas

Pedro Buhigas

Vice President, Information Systems and Technology

Basic Energy Services

Anthony Howell

Anthony Howell

Enterprise Architect

Builders FirstSource

Myles Suer

Myles Suer

Head, Global Enterprise Marketing

Dell Boomi

Agenda

This event will feature insights from top executives, including

Download Agenda
1:00pm - 1:05pm
Argyle Opening Remarks
1:05pm - 1:25pm
Thought Leadership Spotlight

Myles Suer
Head, Global Enterprise Marketing
Dell Boomi

1:25pm - 2:00pm
Panel Discussion
2:00pm - 2:10pm
Audience Q&A
2:10pm - 2:15pm
Argyle Closing Remarks

Sponsors

Interested in sponsoring an event ?

Speak to one of our dedicated sponsorship teams sponsorship@argyleforum.com

Sponsorship Information

This event will feature insights from top executives, including

Event Partner

Dell Boomi gives you a smarter, faster, more efficient way to deliver business solutions at digital speed. Our platform is an intelligent, flexible and scalable technology foundation that quickly and easily unites everyone and everything in your digital ecosystem. With Boomi, you can create new ways of working with your customers, partners, stakeholders and employees.

By harnessing the power of the cloud, Dell Boomi provides a robust fabric of connectivity with the speed and agility to lead the future. Our cloud-native platform is quick and easy to start using and it scales reliably and securely as you grow. Plus, Boomi’s intuitive interface, powered by our built-in intelligence and community insights takes user experience to the next level, making it fast and easy to build new integrations, applications, processes and experiences. Dell Boomi is driven by a passion to make you successful so with us as your partner, you’ll accelerate your ability to realize better business outcomes.

Advisory Board

We are proud to share with you the following Argyle Industry Influencers. Their contributions to Argyle help keep the programs we offer our membership current and relevant, so we can continue delivering you premiere experiences, content development, and membership engagement.