2019 CX Virtual Event: Using AI to Elevate Customers’ Experience along Every Point in their Journey
- Jul 23, 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm EST
For the past several years, experts have predicted that mass personalization would affect all organizations across all industries. Despite these predictions, marketers are still struggling to intelligently invest in personalization.
With Facebook and Amazon as rockstar examples of how to personalize at scale; how are other businesses able to compete at their level to reach customers? Learn how the leaders in marketing personalization are effectively impacting their customers, prospective customers, and their bottom line with data-driven decisions.
Join Argyle Executive Forum, in partnership with Arm Treasure Data, for an in depth look at how personalization leaders are expertly using their first party data to maximize personalization results on the channels that matter.
You will learn:
1. How to better define what’s working and what’s not for your customers based on industry benchmarks
2. What kind of personalization consumers expect and which channels actually matter to them
3. How to get the best ROI for your marketing dollars
4. Strategies for segmenting your customers/prospects by using the data you already have
5. How a Customer Data Platform can help enable marketers to be more data driven
We will get back to you shortly
If you'd like to recommend a speaker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event will feature insights from top executives, including
We are proud to share with you the following Argyle Industry Influencers. Their contributions to Argyle help keep the programs we offer our membership current and relevant, so we can continue delivering you premiere experiences, content development, and membership engagement.